It's been years since I posted this about Memory Express and it is the number one hit for our pretty much defunct blog and comes up as a top search request for 'memory express'... period. Needless to say I know the company has changed over the years and I think they have made a diligent effort to change and improve their customer service. So with that, I am taking out the harshness of the original post and just noting that following:
- They had a price on a product that I purchased on one day
- The next day I noticed it was cheaper on an online competitor and went to do a price match
- They wanted to charge me the full overnight shipping from the competitor, which would have not made it a price match at all
- The manager on duty was rude to me
- The next day they dropped the price to beat their competitor
- The manager was rude to me again
I know they have fixed their price matching policy to be reasonable (even better then competitors). I know they have expanded and they are still one of the better places to buy products. I do not know if that jerk of a manager is still working their, but if they were smart they should have kicked him to the curb.
So, I think this is a great demonstration of a company that can fix something that was blatantly wrong and move on.